Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Redrum

Redrum
  2. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

IGN: Redrum

Time Played:
    1000+ Hrs

Date Joined:
    Mid 2015

Time Zone:
    UTC -5, awake usually later GMT+10

Availability: Generally a few hours after work, can be 8Hrs + On days off of work

With William currently searching for an ANZ Community Manager, I felt confident enough to submit an application in search of the community and staff member's opinions on the idea of me being a Community Manager. Any support or criticism is greatly appreciated.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Redrum, or Rob, and I'm generally on during the later Australian time zone, or earlier if I have the night off. I've been on RuneScape for Almost 11 years now, and with the Prodigy-X community since 2015. After maxing a few times and obtaining a Completionist's cape a couple times, I've decided for a more relaxed play this time, usually around socializing with players.

Currently a Server Support in the game, I believe I can help give back to the community further. Alongside having the ability to further help players in my time zone, I could try to help the server as well. I'm very passionate for this server as it's one of the only RSPS's I've ever played. There are many factors that I believe are severely affecting the longevity of the game, and I'd love to work with the staff team in approaching these together. Things such as the current economy, PvM, and PvP are vital to PX's success, and I'd love to be able to work with William in tackling these.

Having over 6,400 hours on RuneScape and 1,000 hours here, I feel that I can confidently help the community as I have an understanding as what most players look for in RuneScape, and a RSPS.

Please let me know what you think, and thanks for reading.

Magilicious likes this.
  3. Magilicious

Magilicious
  4. Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Community Manager

Amazing, good luck friend!
    +1

Redrum likes this.
  5. Mike

Mike
  6. Joined:
    Nov 20, 2017

yeah good guy, always dealt with players well and muted when needed.
    Think william would be lucky to have you as the ANZ CM even tho ur dirty american.

Redrum likes this.
  7. Shadow

Shadow
  8. Joined:
    Sep 2, 2015

If you get CM, they should change the Runescape song that starts playing when you load up the client to the Friends theme song and change the Prodigy-X name to Prodigy-Friends.

- 1 from the banned person with all of his brain cells still in tact. (Well, almost all of them.)

Meow likes this.
  9. Meow

Meow
  10. Joined:
    Apr 15, 2015

Prodigy-Friends was my joke I expect credit where it's due.

11. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  12. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016

I support Redrum.

Redrum for ANZ CM!

Redrum likes this.
  13. Sam

Sam
  14. Joined:
    Sep 26, 2017

+1, You're on a heck of alot (when i'm online anyway) and you're always helping out, especially in the friends chat.

Good luck :)

Redrum likes this.
  15. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  16. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015
    Admin Prodigy-X Staff Prodigy

promise to spawn me in kebabs?

Redrum likes this.
  17. Redrum

Redrum
  18. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

Will drunkenly spawn 10M kebabs

MineTurtle likes this.
  19. Meow

Meow
  20. Joined:
    Apr 15, 2015

Eh, I’m 50/50 to be honest. Don’t get me wrong, I like the guy and think he’s a good staff member.

However. There’s lack of experience, and points made in conversations made between me and staff members I don’t feel I can support this.

You’re aware of the curent situation with staff. Don’t go for a position because it’s there to try get.

Redrum likes this.
  21. Vic

Vic
  22. Joined:
    Sep 4, 2015

+1, good luck Rob.

Redrum likes this.
  23. Redrum

Redrum
  24. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

Thank you Ryan. I did leave out any real experience as this is the only server I’ve actually played on, and I haven’t really went for anything else other than SS. I don’t have any technical experience in regards to coding, or anything server-sided, but I try to be interactive with the community and their needs as much as possible whenever I’m on or even at work.

I’m not attempting the position merely because it’s there, but I do appreciate your input.