Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  2. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

Dear Prodigies,
    This is simply a Community Questionnaire for me to understand you more, allowing us to tailor our efforts to making sure we can make you as happy as we possibly can. Fill out the questionnaire below and you will be rewarded with 100m cash! Please note, only serious responses will receive this reward. Please be very truthful, else I won't be able to deduce an accurate conclusion.

QUESTIONNAIRE:

In-Game name:
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in:
    Hours of free time a day (average)
    Hours spent on PX a day (average)

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis:
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations:

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth)

List a few of your fav updates:
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have:
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions):
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked:

What is your opinion on current exp rates:
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates:

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move:

Thank you for filling out the questionnaire
    BoH Manager,
    - MineTurtle

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    William likes this.
  3. kurby 123

kurby 123
  4. Joined:
    Aug 1, 2016

In-Game name:
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in:gmt
    Current occupation:school
    Hours of free time a day (average)10 hr
    Hours spent on PX a day (average)3-5

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis:good and reliable. not to be lazy fks who abuse power
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations:as of now yes

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth)I like to skill cause it is nice and relaxing I also like to pk because this was the best time of any runescape to pk also bossing is fun

List a few of your fav updates:revs anything pvp related
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have:qbd
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions):Cerberus all the wildy bosses callisto scorpia vennanatis
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked:dung caue it fucking sucks ass

What is your opinion on current exp rates:very fair to op for normal mode tbf
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates:dont really pvm

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: take ideas from evry1 who suggests stuff I guess

5. Murge

Murge
  6. Joined:
    Dec 14, 2017

In-Game name: Murge
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Finland, UTC +2
    Current occupation: Unemployed lazy blob
    Hours of free time a day (average): 24
    Hours spent on PX a day (average): 1-10ish

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: More polls for community's opinions would be cool. That drop rate etc poll was step in right direction, but we need more of that.

Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: Kinda, that drop chances etc poll was step in right direction, but more would be better.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth): Pretty much standing around @home and helping players when they need help while i play other games. If i'm playing prodigy, and not half afking, i'm killing bosses for pets.

List a few of your fav updates: New revision. Bought value to killing Saradomin and added bit of value to other GWD bosses as well.

List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: Sunfreet.

Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): No idea.

What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: Herblore shop should have noted herbs.

What is your opinion on current exp rates: They're fine.

What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: Not sure. Don't know them yet :p Also Phoenix would need some unique drops. Sadly i don't know what to suggest.

7. Sabertooth

Sabertooth
  8. Joined:
    Dec 23, 2017

In-Game name: Sabertooth
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: The Netherlands (UTC+1)
    Current occupation: Mechanical Engineer
    Hours of free time a day (average): weekdays about 6, weekend all day :p
    Hours spent on PX a day (average): weekdays i'd say about 1 maybe 2. Weekends about 4 maybe 5

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: Besides developing content. Support the players that are online, fix bugs and keep toxic behaviour from chat
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: Yes very much so.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth): I started a prodigy account because i like the challenge, so first i enjoyed skilling. Now that im maxed (besides dung) i enjoy working on comp cape.

List a few of your fav updates: Haven't been here that long, just a bit over a month. Best update i noticed was achievements imo
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: Haven't done much bossing yet since i got maxed recently so dont know tbh.
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): No idea, haven't done bossing in rs3
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: Well i'm really looking forward to the slayer rework. Dung is a bit of a pain, but that's just because some rooms are a bit buggy and the floors tend to take long. Thieving was the most painfull skill to level imo. Gets really boring, not really any profit and has no use whatsoever.

What is your opinion on current exp rates: I like them. They are challenging (again prodigy mode ;) ) but not too low
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: Since i haven't done any real bossing yet i can't comment on this

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: One thing i think is a real pity is how suggestions on discord get discarded so easily. There isnt much reaction from staff and most of the time players just talk some random stuff and it gets forgotten. Would be nice to see some use in the channel. Else there is no point and players should just use the forum.

9. Scump

Scump
  10. Joined:
    May 6, 2016

In-Game name: Scump
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Norway UTC +1
    Current occupation: Nothing.
    Hours of free time a day (average) 24 hours as of now
    Hours spent on PX a day (average) averaging about 8 to 12 hours a day, mostly afk

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: Good communication with the playerbase, honesty and loyalty.
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: As of now, yes. They're doing a good job.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) I enjoy the simple life on a private server, and so far, Prodigy-X has been my favourite from when i started playing rsps back in 2012.

List a few of your fav updates: Don't got any atm.
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: Armadyl
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): Don't got any, because i mainly played RS3 when i played the "Real Runescape".
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: Dungeoneering by far. Slow to solo, really slow.

What is your opinion on current exp rates: Perfect the way it is.
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: Haven't tested alot of it, but seems fine for now.

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: Implement new dungeoneering update, really hate this skill..

11. Matt

Matt
  12. Joined:
    Oct 18, 2015

In-Game name: Nov/Matt/Frank Castle

Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Norway

Current occupation: Student/Working

Hours of free time a day (average): Varies a whole lot

Hours spent on PX a day (average): Some days I'm not on due to working or studying, others 5 hours+~~ (?)

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: To Post polls like these (hehe). Na but being fair with punishments and help new players as much as need be should be a minimum.

Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: Yes they do. I like the work the community managers do with posting polls like these where you ask players for your opinion and hosting events, rather than making drastic changes to the server without asking the general playerbase first.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth): I really enjoy most aspects of the server, however skilling in general might be the thing I like the most.

List a few of your fav updates: The recent revision update is worth mentioning, But the dungeoneering update by nosere quite awhile ago has to be my fav.

List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: Sunfreet, Avatars, Nex, Corp.

Haven't played rs since 2010/11 :D

Most of them are honestly fine. However if anyone else would like to change something that'd be fine by me :)

What is your opinion on current exp rates: They're great. I mostly play regular but I know prodigy mode has been undergoing some tweaks here and there and that's great.

They're alright, but my rng is usually trash :)

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: I wouldn't change alot. I'd keep posting polls like these where the playerbase can contribute to making changes here and there :)

13. Kuro Snow

Kuro Snow
  14. Joined:
    Oct 12, 2016

Kuro Snow
    Brazil
    Doing College / Analysis and systems development
    At vacation - 14 hours / during class 8 hours
    At vacation - 10 hours / during class 3-4

I hope they continue to be patient with new players only. The staff is very good, and always helps when you are online. The problem is when we do not have any online, which happens during the mornings that I enter.
    Yes

I love to get xp, and, my way to getting comp(t) is being really fun, i would love to donate irl, but sadly i dont have a Master Plus Black International Card to use, but anyway, i love the server revision also, this makes me happy, because, unlike the majority, i hope that one day we'll have a EOC RSPS to play, and, P-X is the closer and can get xD... Also, i've made a lot a friends, and im always helping with i can, and thats something i like to do, cuz i believe this keep the new players on server, when we show for they what we have!

Well, i cant "list", cuz i dont follow to much the updates, but i can tell, that having rev 742 was awesome! You guys killed it! In the good meaning xd
    Phoenix is pretty cute :v i wish dat pet
    Uhhh thats hard... And not a PVMer, but in rs3 i like to kill Twins xD
    About the skill, i dont think that we have a skill to be reworked, all of them is pretty fast and we have variety, BUT, everyone agrees that dungeon is slow. I wont change anything, because i understand that we must have at least one hard skill, but is just too slow for some ppl xD

The XP is great! I dont have anything against it
    The rate is a little bit slow i've to say... like, to get glaivens, and those shits... take a time...

Well, my next move would be a rework on dungeon, not because of me, im patient enough, but everyone says that is a hard skill, that take a good time.

15. Jaden X

Jaden X
  16. Joined:
    Nov 15, 2017

In-Game name: Jaden X

Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Central/Unite States

Current occupation:Law school/full time welding

Hours of free time a day (average) 4-6

Hours spent on PX a day (average) depends on the week, sometimes 5, sometimes little to none.

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: What I expect is very different from what I would like to see. Staff sometimes logs in, then logs out, sometimes they might stay for a while and help around if anyone has questions...but for the most part, I expect them to be pretty useless, which isn't their fault necessarily, but it is quite annoying sometimes.

Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: absolutely not, but I have very high expectations...

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) I enjoy the player-base. For the most part, out of all the servers I have played, on PX they seem to be more friendly, and open to conversation. Other than the players, I enjoy helping out the newcomers, showing them where things are, and helping them get their footing so they can maintain a great relationship with the server.

List a few of your fav updates: N/A

List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: I don't really boss, but I think it is good for the economy to have options. I do enjoy dungeoneering, as it is pretty well done, and gives players the feeling of playing actual runescape...only with wayyyyy faster experience rates haha:)

Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): I enjoy the bosses/npc's that are available...I think there should be more focus around the playerbase, as it seems to be more about the money/donations as of now.

What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: I think construction needs to have a little bit of improvements done, maybe higher xp rates, as it does take a lot of time and money that not very many people have, so they put it off until the very last...maybe make it a little more enticing to do?

What is your opinion on current exp rates: They are good for the most part, other than construction as I mentioned above^

What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: They are decent, whips seem to drop way more often than they should though.

If you were in a position of power, what would be your next move: It depends on what power I did have...unless I know that, there isn't a lot more I have to say! :h:

Good survey!
    ~Jaden

17. bearhug

bearhug
  18. Joined:
    Dec 27, 2017

In-Game name: Bearhug and Oli Sykes
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Gmt +2 i think, Sweden
    Current occupation: elevator engineer
    Hours of free time a day (average) 8 hours
    Hours spent on PX a day (average)2-5 hours

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: To always have atleast 1 member online, and to the higher staff position to be ready if more help is needed
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: Well for the time ive played ive always felt like they were quick and active at all times, exept now when im kinda dissapointed because of my lost items situations wich i seem to get a hold of no one with /Oli sykes, until just now when mineturtle got it done for me :h:

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) Everything honestly, maxed my normal acc and recently started a prodigy account, focusing on maxing and completing achievments at the same time on it now, also like the community and the activity in the friends and yell chat even if there are so few online.

List a few of your fav updates:well since ive only played for like a month i havnt experienced many of the updates, but my favourite so far has to be the pets coming out and with the new revision update as i love to do gwd alot.
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: General graardor, sunfreet, dagganoth kings (fun to hunt pents) and queen black dragon
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): no idea if this is eoc, but ive seen it on some other servers, but i loved doing rise of the six, fun team boss
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: honestly nothing special, i would like to see more things to thieve tho, like maybe knight, dwarfs and elves with some achievements to it aswell.

What is your opinion on current exp rates: i like them alot, its a good variety, i dont like to hard like some servers wich has x5 rates or something like that, x25 for prodigy is honestly the perfect rate for the benefit u get.
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: i like them as they are, even if we have'nt seen the drop rates yet, i think they are fine (atleast for me) or maybe im just lucky and their shit, cant really tell honestly. Would be nice to have some increase(more of an item) to skill drops from bosses like sunfreet, blink and avatar.

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: I would start trying to find a way to get offhand into the game, as someone suggested a little while ago. Would love to see maybe some chaotics offhands or any really. i think they are cool as hell and would be sick with the right animation.

Dont need 100m, enjoyed answering questions

19. Venom Snake

Venom Snake
  20. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2015

In-Game name: Venom Snake
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Kaliningrad +2
    Current occupation: None
    Hours of free time a day (average) 4-5, I spend a lot of time out.
    Hours spent on PX a day (average) Maybe 1-2 every few days

Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations:

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) Talking to friends. I used to enjoy pvm and doing bosses in weird gear but I have no motivation for that anymore really.

List a few of your fav updates: Boss pets
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: Gwd
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: All the ones trained exclusively from shops lol

What is your opinion on current exp rates: Too high
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: Too high for rare drops

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: Remove/severely limit amount of skilling supplies are in shops. Gathering skills are useless except for the 99/200m requirements.

Don't care about 100m give it to a newbie player.

21. William

William
  22. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Enjoying these responses, keep them coming! The more feedback you give us the better we can make Prodigy-X for everyone!

23. Mike

Mike
  24. Joined:
    Nov 20, 2017

In-Game name: Mike
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: New Zealand
    Current occupation: Property Developer
    Hours of free time a day (average) 4 -6
    Hours spent on PX a day (average)3-4

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: engage with the community
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: not really, some do some dont.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) i enjoy the community element, and the friendships i have made, would like a bigger pking community.

List a few of your fav updates: PATHING
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: i enjoy the new Phoenix
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): n/a
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: herb needs a rework pretty bad.

What is your opinion on current exp rates: good
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: good

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: put a lot more money sinks into the game.

25. Redrum

Redrum
  26. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

In-Game name: Redrum
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: United States, Timezone: Yes
    Current occupation: Baker
    Hours of free time a day (average) ~3-4 hrs (work day) 10+ (day off)
    Hours spent on PX a day (average) 2-3 hrs (work day) 6+ (day off)

Adept knowledge of RuneScape and the server, going out of their way to help players.
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: There is always room to improve.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) I love getting on mostly to socialize/help other players on here. Can't really go in depth with saying that I enjoy our community and BSing with them.

List a few of your fav updates: The Royal Crossbow nerf, something that was needed to help preserve any integrity with bossing.
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: All of our custom bosses we have
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): We have every normal boss minus EoC bosses, so that's a SILLY QUESTION
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: I wouldn't say an entire rework but rather fixes/updates to certain skills would be nice.

What is your opinion on current exp rates: Dungeoneering is butt cheeks, especially to start off with which is really demotivating for lower level players. Not everyone dungeoneers on the server so you're unable to do Large Dungeons solo, which hinders the rates for Ironmen and players who are on during lower player-count times. IMO Boost exp rates at lower levels/solo dungeoneering

What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: The only thing profitable from drop tables are bosses. Slayer drops are horrendous/non existant, only cash comes from after completing the task. The new Phoenix Boss is less profit than slaying at the moment, wish its other drops were more consistent. (Just getting ashes as a drop from a boss is lame as hell)

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: Updates to help secure the longevity of the game. Namely a Prestige System and fixing the store page. No reason to play after max/comp, or if you can just donate for items that people generally grind bosses for.

27. matheus1

matheus1
  28. Joined:
    Dec 28, 2015

QUESTIONNAIRE:

In-Game name:hyper nova/heavydroo
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in:utc-2/brasil
    Current occupation:Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
    Hours of free time a day (average) 7+
    Hours spent on PX a day (average) in a normal day 5+

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: that can solve some doubts of the players
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations:yes but they should know more about the game as the chances of picking up an item on a particular boss

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth)

List a few of your fav updates:new pets
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: corporal beast
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions):idk cause I only played rs as f2p
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked:maybe construction

What is your opinion on current exp rates: really good
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates:all the drop rates are good to me

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move:
    add an NPC who can buy the rare items that the bosses drop and no player wants(Like dom medalion)

Thank you for filling out the questionnaire
    BoH Manager,
    - MineTurtle

29. Mr. Rehtori

Mr. Rehtori
  30. Joined:
    Jan 25, 2018

In-Game name: Rehtori
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Finland
    Current occupation:unemployed
    Hours of free time a day (average)24
    Hours spent on PX a day (average)just started playing, but will as much as possible. a few years ago when i played i spent 5-15h a day

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: bug fixes, accepting feedback
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: don't know right now. they used to yes.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) skilling in-general and going for max xp.

List a few of your fav updates:
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have:

What is your opinion on current exp rates: its fine

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: probably trying to introduce new players to the game

31. Wyven

Wyven
  32. Joined:
    Jan 19, 2018

33. Indominus

Indominus
  34. Joined:
    Jan 16, 2018

In-Game name: Indominus/ Indominus X
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: Dominican Republic
    Current occupation: Own a clothing company (business man)
    Hours of free time a day (average): depends, weekends i have more free time. but daily few hours lets say 5,6
    Hours spent on PX a day (average): 5 hours maybe 7 max

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: respect and dedication towards players requests for a better community and playing experience
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: sometimes

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth): i enjoy PVM system even though some drop rate sucks, i enjoy the diamond zone but i expected more when i donated, enjoy the community and friendly staff (not tom).

List a few of your fav updates: nex. haha shes unkillable.
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: NEX. shes not doable
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): ARMADYL boss and bandos

What is your opinion on current exp rates: its fine.
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: sucks

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: i would try to make notes of every single player request and do it 1 by 1. i mean im experienced already owning servers and being staff in a few servers and from my experience, the happier the players the more time they spent on it. when people see dedication on their community and servers etc, that makes them want to play more. (based on my experience on others servers being administrator).

35. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  36. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016
    Server Support

In-Game name: Dj Slimey / I R Slime
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: USA East
    Current occupation: ISA = Information Security Analyst
    Hours of free time a day (average) 8-10 I'm on call a lot so that changes..
    Hours spent on PX a day (average) 1-2 or more ^

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: At the moment I cant think of any..
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: they is good, maybe a little slow to help sometimes. (That really can't be helped though.)

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth) PvM, Bossing and talking with other players, spending time with the community.

List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: Mole, Phoenix, Gwd

Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): I don't know many bosses :D

What is your opinion on current exp rates: Exp is good, a little slow for the more grindy skills but its fine

What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: Drops for some things could be changed or fixed *cough* Phoenix

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: Running around with my head on fire not knowing how to put it out, even though there is a water bucket next to me..

37. Magilicious

Magilicious
  38. Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Owner

In-Game name: Magilicious
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: the Netherlands
    Current occupation: Student, Graffiti Writer & Pizza Delivery Driver
    Hours of free time a day (average): 6
    Hours spent on PX a day (average): 2

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: To be ready to help players and make sure the everybody is in a good mood.
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: Usually yes.

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth): I love to be able to engage in the community and be part of it.
    This includes talking to people and having conversations, helping out people, joking around and just trying to make friends.
    Most of my time playing PX I was doing all those things and I never really trained a lot. The only boss I believe I killed is Bandos.
    Never maxed before and probably will be when I reach 600 total hours.

List a few of your fav updates: None in particular.
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: Bandos, only one I killed I think.
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not in-game (avoid EoC mentions): I don't really do bosses.
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: None in particular.

What is your opinion on current exp rates: Seem to be fine, especially with the options like Ironman or Prodigy mode.
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: These also seem to be okay but I believe Phoenix drop is a bit weird - seen a lot of messages in the Discord about a drop.

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: This might be a wild one, but after years and years of having the current home I think it would be interesting to pick another location for the home area. Just to have a change and move on. Also, I would like to organize more events, but I believe this is already being worked on.

39. zonzo

zonzo
  40. Joined:
    Jul 26, 2016

In-Game name: Zonzo
    Timezone (UTC)/Country you live in: CST United States
    Current occupation: Pharmacy Tech
    Hours of free time a day (average) 4-5
    Hours spent on PX a day (average) 1-3

What do you expect from the staff team on a daily basis: to be knowledgeable
    Based on your answer, do you think the staff team lives up to your expectations: so far

What do you enjoy doing on PX (please go in-depth): making money

List a few of your fav updates: n/a
    List a few of your fav bosses we currently have: n/a
    Name a boss you enjoy slaying that is not ingame (avoid EoC mentions): you could make a custom boss? (similar to aod nex? just a boss with amped stats)
    What skill(s) do you think has to be reworked: dungeoneering or hunter

What is your opinion on current exp rates: fine
    What is your opinion on current drop tables/rates: fine

If you was in a position of power, what would be your next move: staff Zonzo. jk, however, i would continue to improve the server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.