Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Jason_07

Jason_07
  2. Joined:
    Nov 2, 2017

Hey guys, my name is Jason and my in game name is El Jason. Some of you guys may remember me from before, but for those of you who do not, now you at least know who I am. I have been a part of PX for nearly 5 years now. I recently had to take a break a few months back due to several IRL issues that I had to put first. To sum things up, I had a few deaths in the family, got a job promotion, my dad was in bad shape, I was working on getting my own house, etc. There were too many things going on in my life that I really needed to focus on and try to get straight so I had to let go of PX temporarily to put all my effort into those things. That being said, I was previously a server support so I do know quite a bit about the game so feel free to message me in game or on forums and I will try to help in any way I know how. I am certainly aware that the server has changed a whole lot since I last played though and I'm trying to figure it all out and know the game and community like the back of my hand again, but I will certainly help any of you guys to the best of my ability until I get used to everything again in a few weeks. Glad to see all the server updates and the hard work that the dev team and the staff has put into it since I have been gone. So thank you to you guys as well. I look forward to seeing all of you guys in game and being a part of this great community once again! :)

Eric likes this.
  3. Eric

Eric
  4. Joined:
    Jan 4, 2016

Welcome back Jason, missed ya bud. Glad everything has got better for you dude.

Jason_07 likes this.