Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Darkrai

Darkrai
  2. Joined:
    Dec 21, 2017

Hai there,
    joined this server a little before Christmas, but never really looked around the forums too much.
    I've been playing RuneScape for many years, I started around 2002 I believe... a long time ago :')
    RSPS have been around for me for a long time as well, but I mostly end up playing a server for a few months, then after accomplishing whatever I want to(Usually maxing/comp and 200Ms), I just hop back on RS and dedicate it more time. That's how it's always been for me.
    Anyhow, you will see me here for a while, as I have just started out on Prodigy Mode, pretty happy there is a low XP rate mode(though personally, I would've liked if it were even lower lol)

Anyways, I'm a pretty "normal" guy, 22 y.o. from Québec, Canada (Yeah, a 'lil French-Canadian)
    I like to play games (duh), watching animes, reading mangas(Any other fellow Otakus out there? :D), writing and singing.

Btw, I have social anxiety, so when I play games, it usually takes me a while to feel comfortable enough to chat with others, so I'm sorry if I sometimes seems "cold" towards you or others, I don't mean it.

I think that's all, hope to see you all in game (*・ω・)ノ

Mike likes this.
  3. Venom Snake

Venom Snake
  4. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2015

Hi welcome to PX

5. Redrum

Redrum
  6. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

I’ve seen you a few times in game mate :) Welcome to the community, very glad to have you :D

7. Kinben

Kinben
  8. Joined:
    Oct 6, 2017

Welcome to the server my dude. Believe I have seen you around once or twice in the FC.

If you have any questions or anything let me know!

9. Stephen

Stephen
  10. Joined:
    Nov 8, 2017

Herro herro nice to meet you, me engrish no frenchy frenchy

11. Chott

Chott
  12. Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015

Hi dad