Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. William

William
  2. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Hello prodigies,

On behalf of the entire Prodigy-X team we wish you a happy holidays and much continued success & happiness as we head into the New Year. Your ongoing support of the Prodigy-X community and game server does not go unnoticed - we truly appreciate you!

[​IMG]
    I know the past few months have been quiet around here and progress on our Oldschool project has not followed the originally proposed schedule (typical), but I look forward to turning things around in the New Year and bringing some more activity to our great community of almost seven years now (long live PX!). If you are interested in helping drive Prodigy-X back in the right direction, we can use the help! Feel free to send me a message :)

To celebrate the holidays a bit we're running the following benefits until January 5th, 2019:

• Sled giveaway (PM me to claim)
    • Bonus experience
    • 25% store-wide discounts (+ $8 Santa hats)
    • Double vote rewards
    We look forward to seeing you around the community!

As always, happy gaming,

The Prodigy-X Team

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    Eric, tj537 and Dj Slimey like this.
  3. Alabama

Alabama
  4. Joined:
    Jul 6, 2015

@William Can you schedule a time that we can get ingame to claim our item? It would make it easier to see you to get the item ingame. Thanks.

5. William

William
  6. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Nowadays I'm usually online between 6:00 - 9:00 PM PST. Message me around then and I can hop online, if not then message another admin :)

7. Dillon

Dillon
  8. Joined:
    Dec 4, 2015

good to see your still kicking willy

9. A b

A b
  10. Joined:
    Sep 15, 2015

Happy Holidays.