Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. k y g o

k y g o
  2. Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016

It’s seems that there is a lot of rumors going around that our lack of players is because of the lack of items we have in our economy. It’s also been said that we have a lot of gp’s in our mainstream. So I ask of everyone. To please PVM Bosses more, & to sell the items and not collect sets (you know who you are) so we can have more items in circulation. Not to mention it will be better for lower level players to get more active with our Amazing Server!

3. Chott

Chott
  4. Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015

Personally i wouldnt know why anyone would have more then 1-2 sets of gear. Id sell it when i have more of 1. Most of the times it are stakers who use them to stake or they have too much gp stacks.

5. Zerzon97

Zerzon97
  6. Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016

time to raid stakers and rich nerds boys

7. k y g o

k y g o
  8. Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016

Make PX Great Again. #2018

9. bearhug

bearhug
  10. Joined:
    Dec 27, 2017

i see this alot to, everytime i logon i see new players trying get bandos sets or any tier 70+ armour, even going up to like 150m for a bandos piece... idk where everything is, maybe players who have quit or someone is hoarding a fu*kton of sets...

11. k y g o

k y g o
  12. Joined:
    Sep 9, 2016

I couldn’t agree with you more @bearhug. I mean if we all started grinding bosses we could send the eco through the roof, but we have to all do it together!

13. _DickButt69

_DickButt69
  14. Joined:
    Jan 26, 2018

I'm fairly new, but I can start posting more items in the G.E. :D

P.S. I think that the lack of a web client is also severely detrimental to the server. Most players want to try a server out before they decide to stick with it. Instead of downloading a client and putting "junk" on their computer, they prefer to use web clients first.
    (This also reduces the number of problems users have with running the application. Same reason most tech giants are going with web-based cloud services.)

15. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  16. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015
    Admin Prodigy-X Staff Prodigy

Chrome no longer support NPAPI, which is required to run java applets

17. William

William
  18. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

I agree, there is not enough items circulating in the economy and too much cash. We're working on ways to solve this - but the community is ultimately responsible - don't hoard!

19. Redrum

Redrum
  20. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

GP is a lot easier to obtain than sets of armour, players will gladly pay 200M for best as than actually farming it. I have Over 20 billion in wealth but I don’t keep multiples of any high level items. I sell the items I collect to players who need them, but ultimately it comes up to players being lazy with the collecting part. GP is a lot easier to obtain than full bandos. The top players who hoard sets bought their sets from the ;;store or obtained it via staking.

Not to shame players for buying their gear, donating, or keeping their items, but the economy relies on everyone, not just the upper wealth. When the server first started there were tons of pieces in circulation, because players actually did PVM. We need to encourage PVM if want a good economy.

21. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  22. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016

Maybe it just me..
    Personally I wouldn't use an inbrowser even if they had one..
    I've played on well over 50 servers during the absence of PX and I've never seen a server with an inbrowser option other then rs in the old days..

I've done that, I don't do very well bossing so I buy gear.. but most times I contract it out to players rather then wait for someone to "get lucky" with a drop when I'm on. As for hording I like to keep at least 1 place holder then I sell off any duplicates.
    Though I do feel like some of the wealth is being held by players who either don't get on anymore or who get on so rarely we don't even know they exist.

That being said I am working on bossing more now that I've maxed, with the edition of pets I am forced to get them myself.. So ye..
    I have noticed that some items on GE are.. Bugged? Broken? Something but the point is you can't buy them.. although some have a good reason not to work..

23. Redrum

Redrum
  24. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

All of the new 742 items

(nex boots/gloves, Subjugation set, bandos gloves/warshield/helmet, armadyl boots/gloves/buckler/crossbow, Saradomin's Hiss/murmur/whisper)

are bugged the same as frost bones @William , idk if you resolved it. Selling items also only stay on the ge for a very short period, 72 HRS compared to the weeks of Buying items.

There's a tool available to every player that lets you search for the amount of any item in the game, with ;;search. You get the item codes from http://www.itemdb.biz/ . If there's an extremely rare item (6 or less) you can see the specific players that hold those items. So there's no confusion on whether or not an item exists, that tool is in any donors hands.

There's absolutely a large amount of wealth held on accounts by players that no longer play, but that steps into the territory of players enjoying the server and not quitting after gathering such large wealth.

25. Matt

Matt
  26. Joined:
    Oct 18, 2015

Make spirit shards sellable for the same price u buy em for and in large quantities, and then I'll be all for this. As of now there is no substitute to store cash

Kinben likes this.
  27. Scump

Scump
  28. Joined:
    May 6, 2016

Can confirm that Matt will atleast sell me a torva set + red phat :*

Matt likes this.
  29. Kinben

Kinben
  30. Joined:
    Oct 6, 2017

Me and Ashuri roughly have 4b cash EACH, we're running into issues with storing it and just trying to find items we can put buy in offers for so we don't end up hoarding a crap ton of items....

Matt likes this.
  31. Scump

Scump
  32. Joined:
    May 6, 2016

That's excactly what matt has to do, and it's unfortunate that is has to be like that before they fix the sell price, i've been struggeling myself with 4b cash.

Matt likes this.