Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
?

Is Prodigy-X going to be big again>

Poll closed Nov 8, 2018.
  1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not Sure

25.0%
  1. yPlease

yPlease
  2. Joined:
    Nov 1, 2018

Hey guys, I'm Connor. Nice to meet you all! I used to play Prodigy-X back in the day when it was around, i think I played sometime back in 2013-2014 thats when I started, i played Prodigy-X for a long time too, until Jagex decided to be assholes. I can still remember the fun I had back then one this wonderful server, it was such an amazing time. I remember the days we're I would log in and there would be like 100-300 players online. The sight of it was crazy I had never seen a RSPS do so well in my life. Not sure if any old players will remember me from back then or not I had several accounts. (Ezuraaa, Connor, Ags drops u) I've now called myself yPlease :D Well i'm glad that Prodigy-X is finally back. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it on one of the voting pages. See you lot in-game

3. William

William
  4. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Definitely remember you :) Welcome back. We are in a transition phase with much of our attention focused on bringing a new OSRS server but our Pre-EOC 742 server will remain online! Let us know if you need anything!