Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Seems

Seems
  2. Joined:
    Jun 10, 2019

Ingame Name: Seems

Time played ingame: Around 5 hours.

Average time played per day: Currently 3-4 hours a day.

Timezone: PST

What time(s) are you usually on Prodigy-X? (e.g 3PM-7PM)

Are there any days that you are unable to play Prodigy-X? No.

Can you join our Prodigy-X's discord channel? Already joined.

Do you have any prior staff or RSPS experience?: Yes.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I bring a combination of personality and helpfulness to any game that I play. I go out of my way to help people to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Why are you interested in joining the PX support team?: I would bring a unique perspective into the PX support team, due to the experience I have with other servers. I think that with my support, this server could be back to where it was in it's prime and attract more players.

How old are you? (We do not need exact date, E.g:"I'm 24" will work just fine): 25

What are your goals attempting to be apart of the Prodigy-X Staff Team: My goal is to make my presence known on the server and bring more people back so the amount of active players will sky rocket.

Obviously you have read our ::rules ingame if you are applying for Server Support,
    if there was one rule you could add/change/remove, what would it be? Please elaborate on why:
    There aren't any rules that I would add, change, or remove. It all looks pretty simple, like it should be.

Have you ever been punished from one of the Prodigy-X Staff Team?
    If so, please be mature and professional and explain what the issue at hand was: No.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I have been playing Runescape since Classic was a thing, I am maxed on RS3, so I have a lot of free time. I have been playing on one other Private Server, but this server does have some unique things that the other server doesn't have, which makes it interesting.

How would you deal with the following situations:
    A player is harassing another player: I would ask that player to stop harassing them, and if it continued, they would get a temporary mute.
    A staff member is harassing another player: If the staff member is a higher rank than me, then I would let an admin know that they are harassing another player.
    A staff member is abusing their powers or being unfair: I would let them know that they are being unfair or abusing their powers, and I would still let an admin know.
    There is a player you suspect of vpning or botting: I would message the person to see if they are at their computer, and if not, I would temp jail them to see if the player seemed like they were botting at that point, then temp ban.
    A player just logged in and started to advertise: I would temporarily mute the player and if it continued after, permanently mute them.

Eric likes this.
  3. Eric

Eric
  4. Joined:
    Jan 4, 2016

10/10 Application. I know you're quite new but I know who you are personally. A little more hours logged in with a little more knowledge about the server and I wouldn't be opposed. Keep it up @Seems!

5. Ashley

Ashley
  6. Joined:
    Oct 24, 2015

10/10 Agree with Eric ^^

7. Zerzon97

Zerzon97
  8. Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016

If you can help me get invited to the pc discord again i will +1 you 100%. Eye for an eye you know? : )

Redrum likes this.
  9. Seems

Seems
  10. Joined:
    Jun 10, 2019

11. Zerzon97

Zerzon97
  12. Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016

13. Eric

Eric
  14. Joined: