Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epic Angel

Epic Angel
  2. Joined:
    Jan 10, 2018

Me and White wall were staking, we both put up 1b cash, I won and as soon as we came out and I exited the interface saying I won, it went to 1gp. so I lost 2b and was left with the 200m ish in pouch I had left and 1gp in inventory. Not sure what happened but duel arena should be disabled to fixed, and I'm not sure If I get my money back? white wall said he'd vouch for me.

3. Redrum

Redrum
  4. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

Does the game chat state how much you added to the staking screen? If so I’d definitely try to gather as much proof as you can (screen shots). Otherwise we’re going to have to wait for @William to look into these as @Eric has tried replicating losing his money with no success.

I agree it should be disabled until this is sorted out

5. Kinben

Kinben
  6. Joined:
    Oct 6, 2017

I believe it's because you went over the max currency of 2147m that it reverts your coins to 1gp. We've had similar issues with this in the G.E before.

Matt likes this.
  7. White wall

White wall
  8. Joined:
    Dec 28, 2017

Can vouch, both staked 1000m cash.

9. Eric

Eric
  10. Joined:
    Jan 4, 2016

I replicated it with @Kinben if you WIN the duel. Not if you just decline. But I was able to replicate it. Once I check out logs I will confirm your stake total and replace your coins. Please wait patiently, we will get to you. Please make sure you have more then enough inventory to recieve your winnings. But this does not mean you are going to receive your money back. It's who ever WON each duel will be receiving there money back.

Redrum likes this.
  11. William

William
  12. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Cash overflow; will look into this after work today, until then I recommend not staking max cash.

A CM will refund you, please talk to one of them.

13. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  14. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

Please Discord PM Myself or another CM, same for @White wall

15. Eric

Eric
  16. Joined:
    Jan 4, 2016

Issue resolved, Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.