Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
?

Overall; has the staff team done a good job meeting your needs?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  2. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

Dear Prodigies,

Below is the current staff list, simply copy and paste the list and provide your feedback, keep everything constructive. I am not on the list since im not an official staff member but please leave feedback if you so wish

[​IMG]William (Owner/Developer)
    [​IMG]Tom (Developer)

[​IMG]Adrian (Community Manager)
    [​IMG]Eric (Community Manager)
    [​IMG]Destr0 (Community Manager)
    [​IMG]Sam (Community Manager)

[​IMG]Stephen(Server Moderator)
    [​IMG]Kinben(Server Moderator)

[​IMG]Murge (Server Support)
    [​IMG]El Jason (Server Support)
    [​IMG]Devinn(Server Support)

- Community Manager,
    MineTurtle (Cube)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
  3. Redrum

Redrum
  4. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

[​IMG]William (Owner) Good man, sticking with server and pushing out updates necessary after listening to community
    [​IMG]Tom (Developer) Active in Discord and PUBG
    [​IMG]Kieron(Developer) Awol

[​IMG]Mineturtle(Not official staff) Good man
    [​IMG] Eric (Community Manager) God man
    [​IMG]Sam (Community Manager) Good man

[​IMG]Stephen(Server Moderator) Necessary rank up, grats on it
    [​IMG]Kinben(ser morderter) good man

[​IMG]Murge (Server Support) Goodest of men
    [​IMG]El Jason (Server Support) meme
    [​IMG]Devinn(Server Support) Still a good support

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  5. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  6. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016
    Server Support

Anytime I needed help or there was an issue, Staff was there and able to asap.
    Everybody is working hard to make sure server is the best that it can be.

Scump likes this.
  7. Scump

Scump
  8. Joined:
    May 6, 2016

[​IMG]William (Owner/Developer) Really listens to what we have to say, tries his best to push out updates
    [​IMG]Tom (Developer) Don't really get to talk to you, so i don't know so much.

[​IMG]Adrian (Community Manager) I'm seeing you now and then, probably because US timezone.
    [​IMG]Eric (Community Manager) Same as adrian
    [​IMG]Destr0 (Community Manager) I've seen you on quite a few times, really enjoy your help.
    [​IMG]Sam (Community Manager) Sam, you are a really good CM. I see you doing the best you can

[​IMG]Stephen(Server Moderator) Where do i start? This is truly the star of this month. He's the moderator who still wants to play, he really is a down to earth mod. He does his best being active even if the server is struggeling a bit with players. He's a positive person exept when it comes to chaos dwarfs x)
    [​IMG]Kinben(Server Moderator) Very absent for me, i saw you alot in the first half of the month, not so much after.

[​IMG]Murge (Server Support) Still a good support, don't see you on that much.
    [​IMG]El Jason (Server Support) I've seen you on 1 time for the past 2 weeks, nothing much to say.
    [​IMG]Devinn(Server Support) ^

Eric and Kinben like this.
  9. Jason_07

Jason_07
  10. Joined:
    Nov 2, 2017

I guess this is the best place for me to say this and apologize but, I’ve had a lot going on in life at the moment. I’ve requested to currently step down from my position. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, but I’ve had a lot going. Family in hospital and such. I’ve informed William and Eric of this already and given them details on it all. As for the rest of you guys, I’d like to personally apologize. I should have made a post much earlier when this stuff started occurring and I seen I wasn’t able to be on for the time being. I know I went from playing 8 hours or so a day almost to one day in the last month. So I would also like to apologize to the staff team as well if this has made their job any harder. I try to keep check on forums and stuff at the moment but that’s about the best I can do for right now. So if you guys have any questions, I won’t be in game for a couple more weeks probably but I’ll check on forums if u have any questions for me. Again, my apologies. Happy gaming to everyone though and I hope you’re all enjoying your time.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Kinben, William, MineTurtle and 2 others like this.
  11. Scump

Scump
  12. Joined:
    May 6, 2016

Its really nice that you reply to it, makes more sense in the matter of playing, hope you get back soon.

13. Redrum

Redrum
  14. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

At the end of a day, this is just a game. Please take care man.

William likes this.
  15. Eric

Eric
  16. Joined:
    Jan 4, 2016

a little disappointing not getting a review by you. I'm sure it wasn't going to be good if you deliberately took me off it.

Redrum likes this.
  17. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  18. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

Hope everything works out, MSG me on Disc if you need anything or want to talk etc, I've always had respect for you and your effort

Mike and Scump like this.
  19. Mum

Mum
  20. Joined:
    Feb 28, 2018

i only seen stephen and eric on but they never spoke so idk