Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. William

William
  2. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Hello all,

As we head into the new year I wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays. I hope you had a safe and healthy 2020 - this was a tough year for a lot of people so I sincerely wish you are all doing well. I've been thinking of re-hosting Prodigy-X 742 to finish off the year so old friends can catch up and enjoy some nostalgic gameplay. Luckily @Meeno and @Cleaned expressed some interest to me a couple of weeks ago and helped with covering a months worth of hosting expenses, I've also chipped in for an additional month and setup the server and client, which will be running until January 31st, 2021.

The forums have been cleaned of spam, all staff members have been reset, and spawn mode has been enabled for all accounts (we are using the last backup available - if you forgot your password feel free to reach out to me on Discord or here). The store, vote and hiscores pages are not fully functional but I may spend some time on that soon. As is stands, we don't have any concrete plans for hosting Prodigy-X 742 long-term again, however, myself and @Kevin have some interest in working on updates to the server and if we were to get more support from the community (such as covering the monthly hosting expenses of $70), we may consider coming up with a long-term plan (for either the 742 or OSRS server). For now, we invite you all to enjoy the server as you remember it and catch up with old friends.

Click here to download the latest client

As always, happy gaming,

William

Fusimalo and Triage like this.
  3. Triage

Triage
  4. Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015

Looking forward to the possibility of an OSRS server. I'm sure I could help with hosting expenses if it were to happen.

Very happy New Years to everyone, wishing all the best for 2021.

5. Zerzon97

Zerzon97
  6. Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016

Looks like i'll be doing a comeback once again gamers