Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Venom Snake

Venom Snake
  2. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2015

Hello dudes, I had an idea that could make older bosses more popular as well as a quest idea.

Quest:
    The Corruption Conquest

Quest requirements:

99 Crafting
    90 Smithing
    85 Slayer
    65 Ranged
    65 Magic
    Combat stats to survive a fight with: Commander Zilyana or K'ril Tsutsaroth or Kalphite Queen

For the rewards (post quest):

80 Ranged
    80 Defence
    80 Attack
    80 Ranged
    80 Magic

Plot:

The gnomish high guard have identified a threat to the Prodigy-X home area! Dark magic stirs as players go about their daily routine of AFKing at home or crafting purple diamonds. Your job, if you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the dark wizard's cult and stop them using their sorcery to control some of the most powerful bosses Prodigy-X has ever seen!

Quest progression:

• Start the quest at home by talking to gnome child (le dank meme)
    • He directs you to talk to King Narnode Shareen who's hiding in a bunker underneath the tree gnome village
    • The King sends you on a mission to find the dark wizards and speak with their leader, you tell them you're a dark wizard too and very very evil, becoming part of their circle
    • You watch as they command a Lesser Demon to kill a defenceless young man by the name of Brian
    • You report back to the gnome king and he instantly commands you to stop their practices as it could be a threat to Prodigy-X world
    • He tasks you with making an ancient Gnomish Bazooka (Fixed Device) to blow their boss to kingdom come.
    • You find the scattered parts of the bazooka around Prodigy-X (Leather, Bullseye Lens, 4 Teak planks, 15 Fire runes, 15 Mind runes, 15 Air runs, 5 Cannonballs and Beer from the Falador pub which the gnome king gives back to you as a "confidence boost")
    • The king sends you to convince the dark cultist Adrian to stop what he's doing or be killed (player choice if you take him prisoner or blow him up)
    • After returning to the gnome king you're about to be given a reward when dark wizards spawn around you, abducting the king in a puff of smoke.
    • You return to the dark wizard's lair and they summon a boss, but the gnome king is able to sacrifice himself so that you can choose which boss (Commander Zilyana, K'ril Tsutsaroth or Kalphite Queen)
    • After defeating the boss and a few level 20 dark wizards you return to the home area and talk to the Gnome Child, who reveals he's William the real king of Prodigy-X, and offers you access to a shop that sells corrupted gear for corruption points that can be earned by killing either of the bosses that were mentioned in the quest.

Rewards:

35 Million coins
    Access to the Corruption Conquest shop that has all new gear and weapons
    2 x 5m EXP Lamp to be used in ANY skill
    The Fixed Device cosmetic item
    Titles unlocked "the Brave", "the Corrupted", "the Annihilator" and "the Champion"

Reward shop:

The reward shop offers access to 3 new armour sets complete with weapons and special effects for wearing them! Points can be earned by killing either Commander Zilyana, K'ril Tsutsaroth or Kalphite Queen (1 per kill)

Hardened Plate armour (Gorgonite armour) - 15 Points per part
    Has an innate damage soaking ability of 3% per part worn. Full set allows you to sometimes hit 1 weapon speed above your current weapon, example whip turns into dagger speed for 1 hit.
    Stats: http://i.imgur.com/FgRvtSk.png

Elven hide armour (Megaleather armour) - 15 Points per part

Has a chance of firing double ammo similiar to Swift Gloves, 1% chance per part worn, stacks with Swift Gloves. Full set also has a powerful poison effect that deals 30 damage vs monsters, and 15 vs players.
    Stats: http://i.imgur.com/A7Q3gOi.png

Forgotten magus armour (Runic armour) - 15 Points per part
    Has a 3% chance per part worn of binding and dealing some bonus typeless damage to the enemy. Full set allows you to sometimes heal yourself for the full damage of your spell.
    Stats: http://i.imgur.com/Sj0HGeA.png

Berserkers Broadsword (Gorgonite 2h) - 35 pts
    vs monsters: Has a 10% chance of ignoring any defences the enemy monster has and hitting your max hit.
    vs players: No effect
    Stats: http://i.imgur.com/avK7fKq.png

Elven Greatbow (Megaleather longbow) - 35 pts
    vs monsters: Has a 10% chance of firing a second arrow similiar to a dark bow special attack that deals your max hit with ranged for the first arrow, and then half of that for the second arrow. Can only fire a maximum of rune arrows, limiting the max hit to around 40.
    Stats: http://i.imgur.com/08XwDq6.png

Forgotten magus staff (Runic staff) - 35 pts
    vs monsters: Siphons a little of your health (5%) and hurts the enemy monster for 10% of its current HP, spell modifiers work for this such as blood barrage will heal you for the full amount, using soul split will also heal you
    Stats: http://i.imgur.com/El7BfL0.png (yes the stats are incredibly low on this, it may need to be changed for a higher tier staff)

Thanks Chris for pictures of the stats.
    Share your thoughts here, thanks for reading my thread.

xbob likes this.
  3. Senior

Senior
  4. Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016

:O i agree looks awsome

5. xbob

xbob
  6. Joined:
    Jan 13, 2016

Great quest idea!
    Looking forward to seeing the feedback on the post!:)

7. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  8. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

I wouldn't mind seeing quests, but only after everything else is fixed and added, quests take too long and writing the dialogue alone will push you to near suicide lmao :D But it would be fun to have quests to get certain things instead of them just being given to you, like curses, lunars, god books, ancient, magiks etc, it will be fun to complete :)
    Great post venom

9. Dillon

Dillon
  10. Joined:
    Dec 4, 2015

yeah I agree strongly with turtle here wait till all the bugs/ gliches are fixed and the server and player base is running smooth then add some quests to challenge the growing player base.

11. Chott

Chott
  12. Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015

would be awesome +1

13. Gordon

Gordon
  14. Joined:
    Jan 19, 2016

what karim said

15. ISkillI

ISkillI
  16. Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015

Great Story Line. No Me in it ):

17. ledostar

ledostar
  18. Joined:
    Mar 30, 2016

You can have the part where they kill the young man LOL

jk i wanna be the one killed by lesser demons

19. ledostar

ledostar
  20. Joined:
    Mar 30, 2016

Also, great thread! I would absolutely adore to see some new content coming out once these issues with the new core are solved. Sadly, though, is that these fixes are coming very slowly. I imagine, however, that our developers are doing their best to ensure Prodigy-X is flawless in no-time. +1 for the bit where I get rekt by lesser demons :D

21. Shadow

Shadow
  22. Joined:
    Sep 2, 2015

Quest requirements:

99 Crafting
    90 Smithing
    85 Slayer
    65 Ranged
    65 Magic
    Combat stats to survive a fight with: Commander Zilyana or K'ril Tsutsaroth or Kalphite Queen

^ ~ Le Maxedu

For the rewards (post quest):

80 Ranged
    80 Defence
    80 Attack
    80 Ranged
    80 Magic

^ ~ Le Maxedu

No, but seriously, this is pretty cool :)

23. Triage

Triage
  24. Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015

Will this quest open up to different quests in the future if successful?
    And, if so, will you be accepting plotline suggestions?

25. Venom Snake

Venom Snake
  26. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2015

I already put a plot line. I guess it could be the way to other quests too if it proves to be a popular addition if it's added.

27. Heavy

Heavy
  28. Joined:
    Dec 28, 2015

+1, I definetly want to see quests in the game as i suggested it on my previous suggestion thread. :p

29. Tylurr

Tylurr
  30. Joined:
    Sep 2, 2015

Very interesting idea.. we currently do not have a quest system in place (I would love to start writing quests) but if we decide to write one we can definitely take this into consideration.

MineTurtle likes this.
  31. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  32. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016
    Server Support

This is great an all.. but change the setting from Gnome Village to the Al Kharid Desert and the Gnomes to Camels.

33. Triage

Triage
  34. Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015

Well this was a blast from the past. Thread's over two years old though @Dj Slimey

35. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  36. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016
    Server Support

Blame @Venom Snake he brought it up in the Eco post ::4638