Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Venom Snake

Venom Snake
  2. Joined:
    Nov 28, 2015

Well @Adrian and @Ledostar suggested a prestige system, the pvm reward system is my own idea. Basically, when you've maxed and gotten a good amount of wealth, there isn't a lot to do left. People will complain about everyone standing at home doing nothing, but they won't try to fix the problem or suggest anything that helps. The devs are busy, so adding anything large scale is a no right now. Adding things that appeal to older players as well as newer ones is definitely the step forward for this.

While relevant to the topic, I'll add a link to my previous suggestion of Prodigy-X reaper tasks that got a lot of support from players, which could also increase popularity in doing bosses.
    http://prodigy-x.com/forums/threads/a-prodigy-x-take-on-reaper-assignments.1839/

Pros:
    The server becomes more active, people start doing things.
    More items dropped by bosses gets put into the economy.
    More incentive to do bosses.
    More incentive to train your skills.

Cons:
    May be difficult for a new player to reach end game rewards from both.
    Prestige system may need to be tweaked with rewards.

Pvm reward shop

Earn points for killing bosses. You get 1 point per boss killed.
    Frost dragons do not count as bosses, but glacors and tormented demons do for the sake of this.

Each week a spotlight is chosen on a particular boss, where each of that boss killed grants double points and gives a bonus (1gp-1m gp) per kill. This would make less popular bosses more rewarding to kill, such as barrows. Therefore bringing more of them items they drop into the economy.

It's hard deciding what to put into a shop such as this, but I suggest adding titles, unusual cosmetic items such as god halos, some new pets, etc. It isn't a goal to add a shop to get mega rich from, just to encourage people to do something to get a cool reward from.

Prestige system

Why stop after maxing? After comping?
    What if there was rewards for completing the game again?
    With each level of prestige comes certain perks that can affect your gameplay! I've thought of a few ideas for this, but again they can't be too overpowered or give too big of an advantage over regular players.

Prestige is earned by talking to an NPC once you've maxed every skill, it resets them to 1 and gives you a perk depending on your current prestige level. You start at 0.

Prestige 0: Access to the XP Book, is given once you have reset your skills to 1. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 1: Access to the "Cabaret" outfit, is given once you have prestiged 1 time. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 2: Access to the "Coloseum" outfit, is given once you have prestiged 2 times. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 3: Access to the "Feline" outfit, is given once you have prestiged 3 times. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 4: Access to the "Gothic" outfit, is given once you have prestiged 4 times. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 5: Access to the "Swashbuckler" outfit, is given once you have prestiged 5 times. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 6: Access to the "Assassin" outfit, is given once you have prestiged 6 times. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 7: Access to the weapon overrides, is given once you have prestiged 7 times. Gives a title and forum rank. Plus a new icon on the forums. (?)
    Prestige 8:
    Prestige 9:
    Prestige 10: Ability to fully customize the colours of your completionist cape. Such as the trim colour at the middle and edges, suggested by @Neptune

Before you cry about paid 278489274b for this or that on the suggestion. Go brag about your wealth somewhere else.

Leave your thoughts here.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    Frost and Heavy like this.
  3. Heavy

Heavy
  4. Joined:
    Dec 28, 2015

I like the boss highlights, people would be more intrested in killing bosses. Overall support +1!

5. Dillon

Dillon
  6. Joined:
    Dec 4, 2015

be very intrested to see px with a prestige system +1 good suggestion.

7. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  8. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

Pvm ideas are great, 110% support those, prestiging would be Good if it was implemented perfectly.
    + idm making forum badges for prestige's, just need Williams approval :)

9. ledostar

ledostar
  10. Joined:
    Mar 30, 2016

What about the people who have done the beyond extra work of 200m? People with 4.8b would never want to prestige if the requirement is only 99 for each skill. Especially not for some cosmetic outfits. Especially considering that half of these outfits are those solomons micro transaction store that don't look right. If you want someone to continue playing for a long time, we need to honestly reward them. It takes roughly 25 hours to max on a diamond donor account. Players aren't going to pump say 200 hours for a nice outfit. You have to think of a reward like maybe +5% attack in pvm on first prestige, +5% strength on 2nd or something like that. The difference between a player who refuses to prestige and one who does should be NOTICEABLE. If not than why would anyone want to give up their comp t cape? Why would that compel a new player to stay and max repeatedly? New players don't want outfits. They want to feel powerful. Just my opinion though :)

+1 I completely support this.

Thanks for reading! ^.^

11. Chott

Chott
  12. Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015

sounds intressting m8

13. matheus1

matheus1
  14. Joined:
    Dec 28, 2015

We only need a market to sell the stuffs get from pvm

15. ledostar

ledostar
  16. Joined:
    Mar 30, 2016

We need alot more than that lmao

17. ISkillI

ISkillI
  18. Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015

Looks pretty stable. +1.

19. Gordon

Gordon
  20. Joined:
    Jan 19, 2016

yea def support +1. as far as what brian said, the only problem with a prestige system is that it basically removes the purpose of 200m skills and trimmed comp. Obvious solutions to this would be requiring all 200m skills to prestige, extra rewards, etc. if anyone else has ideas please share them

21. ledostar

ledostar
  22. Joined:
    Mar 30, 2016

Well, I suggested to Venom that a really balanced soltution would be that anyone with 1-2.5b exp would be able to skip prestige 1 into prestige 2, for putting in the extra work. And anyone with 2.51-4.8b xp can simply start off by prestiging into 3rd prestige. I feel like this would be a good in-between as it does give a nice head start but its not like op or anything.

23. D I Z Z I E

D I Z Z I E
  24. Joined:
    Jan 23, 2016

sounds good i like the ideas :D +1

25. Gordon

Gordon
  26. Joined:
    Jan 19, 2016

seems like the best solution to me +1

27. StealthyBagel

StealthyBagel
  28. Joined:
    Jan 24, 2016

Seems like a great idea! I've maxed out on many servers and had nothing to do afterwards, I'm planning on maxing on this server as well so hopefully this will be added so I won't have nothing do after I've maxed! +1!

29. Frost

Frost
  30. Joined:
    Apr 12, 2015

31. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  32. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016
    Server Support

I like the prestige system idea.. not so convinced on losing out on Comp(t). FPS's like CoD do it.. but we aren't a FPS..
    Maybe instead of wiping xp you could just add a higher xp cap by 200m-250m xp, say every 50m xp past 200m xp is a prestige and you get the according reward? Maybe Maxed(t) as the final reward?
    Maybe adding tag to the user name to denote the prestige # say like a color?
    | Dj Slimey | Dj Slimey | Dj Slimey | Dj Slimey | Dj Slimey | Dj Slimey |

33. WilliamWok

WilliamWok
  34. Joined:
    Nov 15, 2020

В жизни всякого человека случается обстановка, когда
    потребуются вспомогательные средства. К огорчению денежных
    ресурсов практически всякий раз не хватает, и что есть
    первопричина: как правило, подъем наших прибылей,
    увеличивается значительно медлительнее цены нашей жизни.

http://ndflpro.ru/kuplyu-spravku/
    http://ndflpro.ru/kupit-spravku-2-ndfl-kopiyu-trudovoy-i-spravku-po-forme-banka/

http://ndflpro.ru/kuplyu-2-ndfl/
    http://ndflpro.ru/sozdat-zayavku/

35. Andrewabamy

Andrewabamy
  36. Joined:
    Sunday

Web camera online Thailand Pay attention to the land of a thousand smiles with the service "web camera online Thailand". Impressions typed, frankly, with the ocean.