Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. William

William
  2. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Hello everyone,

As I announced on the Discord server, I came across some free Microsoft Azure cloud credit and time so I setup the Prodigy-X 742 server over this past weekend. The database and character accounts have been restored to the latest backup (September 2019). Hiscores, voting and the online store are also fully functional.

You can get the new client at https://rsps.theprodigynetwork.com/Prodigy-X Client.jar.

The new dedicated server is free for 30 days and after costs $90/month, so hop online while it lasts and enjoy the game with old friends. No promises that it will be kept online after that, unless someone is willing to donate to keep it up and running. I may work on some updates here or there for both the 742 and OSPX source, but I'm not sure about hosting the server long-term again. If you're interested in helping in any shape or form reach out to me on Discord.

Hope to see you ingame!

William

Triage and Eric like this.
  3. William

William
  4. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

BTW - if you need a password reset for your account contact me on Discord with your username and new password, I'll try and get to it ASAP.

5. Eric

Eric
  6. Joined:
    Jan 4, 2016

You can also message me on discord, either @Eric or PM me directly.

7. Adrian

Adrian
  8. Joined:
    Sep 1, 2015

Same here, feel free to message me @Adrian or DM

9. Triage

Triage
  10. Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015

If anyone would like to be my Valentine's and kiss in the red portal, applications are now open.

11. Kinben

Kinben
  12. Joined:
    Oct 6, 2017

13. Zerzon97

Zerzon97
  14. Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016

You don't understand how much I've been craving your return Mr William. Welcome back man

May i please have a discord invite and unban i miss everyone so much it's been years man please dude I've reformed.