Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Redrum

Redrum
  2. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

To those who don’t know / aren’t in the discord for updates, William announced taking the 742 server down

“@here After many months of keeping the PX 742 server up and running, I'm finally going to be taking down our dedicated server this coming *Monday, September 30th*. I'm not sure there's a better way to end this round of PX than the screenshot below, in all my days of RSPS I've never seen -1 players online with 2 months server uptime, we officially won. In all honestly, the 742 will probably never come back online, other than maybe for holidays every so often (summer break, winter break) for nostalgia if people are interested. OSPX is actually still being worked on from time to time, but with very little progress due to myself and others being busy with adult life, we're not going to make any promises on if we'll ever host it, but we may post updates here as time allows (if you're interested, we're building a pure OSRS #181 server based off the open source RsMod project, with Runelite integration). You can still expect our website, https://rsps.theprodigynetwork.com and discord server to be online for months to come if you want to catch up with old friends. But for now, we will not be actively hosting a RSPS. Hop online and enjoy the last few days before we turn things off on the 30th, as always, thanks for your support over the years, and happy gaming. https://i.gyazo.com/a116113bd138d9328bbce526a21517f6.png

- from the PX discord

current discord for their updates (also on the home page) https://discord.gg/uBcTNR

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    Chott and Eric like this.
  3. Triage

Triage
  4. Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015

thank you

5. Zerzon97

Zerzon97
  6. Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016

God i just wish willy boy could unblock me for some spicy memes and maybe someone unban me from the dank dead discord

(Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,Joy emote,)

Redrum likes this.
  7. Redrum

Redrum
  8. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

The worlds still not ready for zerzon memes it seems

Sam likes this.
  9. Sam

Sam
  10. Joined:
    Sep 26, 2017

seems no screams from said dead memes

Redrum likes this.
  11. Zerzon97

Zerzon97
  12. Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016

Redrum likes this.
  13. Sean

Sean
  14. Joined:
    Dec 10, 2015

I came back through nostalgia to possibly visit old friends that I met through PX, sad to see that a server that holds a special place in my memories is closing down. Although I do understand why it did, it just never got the player count that it deserved, and it was dying down.

For myself, I REALLY loved the server, simply from how polished it seemed compared to others that were popular simply because of bandwagon. I honestly felt that if this server was in the top 10-20, it'd make it to the top 1 across the boards with ease.

This server provided things that I didn't really see in other Runescape private servers, and that's why I kept coming back until the day I decided to focus on my real life affairs. Now that I am for what seems free from the things I had to focus on, I wanted to come back and see the things that I played on back in the day.

Good times, I really appreciate this server and the people that came with it.

Thank you for a kick ass ride! Thank you William.
    (and all the other wonderful staff members too!)

Your one and only,
    Sean the Buttnugget

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    Sam, Redrum and Chott like this.
  15. Frozen

Frozen
  16. Joined:
    Apr 18, 2015

Redrum likes this.
  17. NkoBr

NkoBr
  18. Joined:
    Aug 6, 2015

I am very sorry to see this, what is this server you guys are talking about? and the discord link wont work for me, can anyone send me another one?

I will always miss PX :'(

Redrum likes this.
  19. Redrum

Redrum
  20. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

Updated the discord link bud

21. Chott

Chott
  22. Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015

was a good one ladies