Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. suicide

suicide
  2. Joined:
    Oct 31, 2018

Hi,

To the people that will most likely not see this, my name is Samuel. Long ago, I want to say in 2013 I played this server and was part of the staff team. Logging onto the server and seeing the home and everything just the way it was back then felt absolutely nostalgic. It's a shame to see such an amazing server that used to top 100+ players fall so low. For anyone wondering, Suicide or Sui was not my in game name at the time I last played. William may honestly only remember me because I exploited a hunter teleport to lure someone for hundreds in donations.. that's besides the point. I'd love to see something done with this server, and regardless of how many players are online on a daily basis I will be sure to do my best to stick around. Hope to see you all in game.

Your's truly,
    Suicide.

3. William

William
  4. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Welcome back @suicide, I do remember you! :)

While our Pre-EOC 742 server remains online, we have directed almost all of our time and resources on building an OSRS server due to the shift in interest within the RSPS community. I look forward to seeing you around the community! Let me know if you need anything.