Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. Schabernak

Schabernak
  2. Joined:
    Nov 4, 2017

Welcome to Schabernak's Glacor Guide!

There are 2 efficient ways to kill Glacors. The best is using a Royal Crossbow, and second is Magic with Fire Surge.

How to get to Glacors:

Use the Boat at home. Choose Training Grounds > Advanced > second Site you will find Glacors at top.
    [​IMG]

methode 1 - Ranging while using Royal Crossbow

Requirements:
    99 Range
    78 Prayer+
    Royal Crossbow
    Black D'hide
    Swifts

Recommended:
    Morrigan's set or better
    92 Prayer for Soul Split

Inventory you should bring when using the Royal Crossbow methode:
    [​IMG]

What Armour you should bring:

High-Tier Setups:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Low-Tier Setup:
    [​IMG]

The best prayer to use for Ranged would be Soul Split as the high damage of the Royal Crossbow allows for easy healing.

methode 2 - Using Fire Surge

Requirements:
    95 Magic
    78 Prayer+

Recommended:
    92 Prayer for Soulsplit
    Ganodermic or better
    Arcanestream Necklace (30% more Magic Damage)

Inventory you should bring when using the Fire Surge methode:
    [​IMG]

Armour you should use:

High-Tier Setup:

[​IMG]

Low-Tier Setup:
    [​IMG]

Glacors will get up to like 950 Damage by using the fire Surge Spell, since they're weak to fire.

The Fight against the Glacors:

The 3 Basic-Attacks of Glacors are simple.
    Should he lift his right arm, he will attack with range. Looks like he throws a dart to you.

[​IMG]

Should he lift his left arm, he will attack with Magic. A blue glowing Ball.

[​IMG]

Last one are Spikes the glacor throws below you. Just move a field to the left or right and you will be fine.

[​IMG]

The fight against glacors is pretty easy. You will just damage them untill they lost about 45% of their hitpoints. Once they're at about 50% they will summon 3 Minions.
    The 3 Minions are called: Enduring, Unstable and Sapping.
    Every of these minions got their own Specialeffect. Sapping one will drain your Prayer each hit.
    Unstable will explode. Once he explode he does itself like 900 Damage but the explosion will also hit you for about 300 Damage.
    As last the Enduring. He's the tanky of them and will get like 50% less Damage.

Once the Glacor has spanwed the minions you have to kill them in this Sequence:
    First the Sapping one, next the enduring and at last the unstable.
    The Glacor will get the Effect of the last killed Minion which means he will kill itself now because he will explode. This makes our kill way faster.

Rewards of killing Glacors:

Steadfast Boots
    Glaiven Boots
    Ragefire Boots
    Shards of Armadyl (100 can combined to an Armadyl Battlestaff)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Redrum, Kinben and Pr0 k1ll3r like this.
  3. MelonTits

MelonTits
  4. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

great guide man, keep them coming!!

5. Triage

Triage
  6. Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015

Great guide. Detailed, and the addition of a video segment is also handy. A royal crossbow/morrigan's loadout is also a viable method of killing Glacors, though Magic is definitely the cheaper option. Personally I'd stock up on Overloads and Renewals, roughly 8-10 of each, and bring only a few Saradomin Brews for emergencies. With prayer flicking you'll rarely have any need to eat, and if you're using Soulsplit on the minions, you'll never have to at all.

Matt likes this.
  7. Matt

Matt
  8. Joined:
    Oct 18, 2015

Great guide! :)

9. Triage

Triage
  10. Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015

Sadly I don't have one.

11. Shadow

Shadow
  12. Joined:
    Sep 2, 2015

Shit, I was planning to make a Glacors guide.. But you beat me to it, anyhow, my suggestions:

I'll make a RCB video for you later when I get off work that you can use (if my frames don't drop like crazy)

Remove all the Underline, it's very annoying to read in my honest opinion, and maybe get somebody with good English to read over your guide and better the English, not that it's bad that your English isn't good it just makes the guide better as a whole if it's very easy to understand.

13. Schabernak

Schabernak
  14. Joined:
    Nov 4, 2017

Reworked the whole Guide. Hopefully it's better now because i had to wait untill i got myself rcb and decent range armour cuz no1 made pics or anything.

Redrum likes this.
  15. Redrum

Redrum
  16. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

Schabernak likes this.
  17. Meow

Meow
  18. Joined:
    Apr 15, 2015

19. Schabernak

Schabernak
  20. Joined:
    Nov 4, 2017

Range is the fastes way. You hit up to 2k with 1 hit via swifts. 1k single hits. mage hits maybe around 950, with pretty decent gear

21. Redrum

Redrum
  22. Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015

I’ve killed roughly 250 glacytes with a mix of maxed ranged, mage, atm Royal Crossbow can hit 1,000’s and it’s really accurate, Swift’s can double that damage. I’ve only hit 950’s with magic but ranged reaps glacors