Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. William

William
  2. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Hello prodigies,

Precursor:

August was a great month, we didn't quite hit our ambitious goal of 2,000 votes but I'm confident we can do it this month! We just need to stay steady at about 60 votes per day, please be sure to vote once per 12 hours and ask your friends to vote for you! It is critically important that we reach the top 20 on Runelocus this month.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Event starts: September 1st, 2018
    Event ends: September 30th 2018

This event has 10 possible winners. Winners will have the opportunity to pick the reward they want from our online store, each winner will receive a certain credit to the online store, the top 3 will get more obviously. This makes it simple/fast for us to hand out rewards at the end of the event and is fair for everyone.

Rewards:

Place #1: Party hat set
    Place #2: Armor set of your choice from the online store
    Place #3: Cosmetic set of your choice from the online store
    Place #4: Gambling item of your choice from the online store
    Places #5-10: $10 store credit
    Place #1 will also receive this forum userbar for one month: [​IMG]

Terms & Conditions:
    • Like usual, the use of a VPN is forbidden and you will be disqualified from the event if you are reported and we find you to be guilty. Please keep this event legitimate and support Prodigy-X with good intentions.
    Happy voting and happy gaming,

The Prodigy-X Team

3. William

William
  4. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

5. BrandonOxype

BrandonOxype
  6. Joined:
    Nov 24, 2020

I am not sure when it was announced, but when I went to "Log in" I accidentally clicked the "Register" which appears directly below it and this is what was/is written:

New registrations will begin when we open the new forums later in September.