Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. William

William
  2. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Hello prodigies,

It's a new year and we have some major staff team changes to announce. We've decided to refresh the team and give some new members a shot. This update mostly affects the EU and ANZ teams.

Before I start I'd like to give a massive thank you to those that are leaving the PX staff team via resignation, you're help with the community will not be forgotten and we wish you the best. To those of you who we have decided to refresh your position, we also thank you for your hard work and hope to see you around the community still. All ex-PX staff members will always have a place in our community.

EU Team:
    • Meow has been removed from the community management team. Ryan, also a veteran of PX since the early days was a massive help in getting PX back online again this last year. We've decided to refresh this position and give someone else a shot.
    • MineTurtle has resigned from the community management team due to IRL matters. However, he will still remain active on the discord and forums and help oversee things in the background.
    • Sam has been promoted to the community management team.
    • Destr0 has been promoted to the community management team.
    • Novalto has been removed from the server support team. With his new full-ownership role at ProdigyCraft he will be busy there, so we have chosen to refresh his position.
    ANZ Team:
    • Brock has resigned from the community management team due to IRL responsibilities. Brock has been a veteran of PX since the early days of 2012, he's continuously proven his capabilities and we'll miss him. Until a new ANZ CM is found, Brock will retain his ingame rank.
    We are hiring:
    • EU server supporter
    • EU server supporter
    • ANZ community manager
    • ANZ server supporter
    • US server supporter
    • Event manager (all regions)

If you are interested in one of our open positions, please post a server support application, or PM me directly if you are interested in a higher role like community manager.

As always, happy gaming,

The Prodigy Network Team

Ashuri, Redrum and Kinben like this.
  3. MineTurtle

MineTurtle
  4. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

can i be ss pls

Chott and Redrum like this.
  5. Kinben

Kinben
  6. Joined:
    Oct 6, 2017

I'll be looking out for players that exceed my expectations whenever I'm online. I can't wait to start working with some fresh faces and would like to thank Meow, Brock, and Mineturtle for their service towards the community and the server all-around.

Congratulations to Sam and Destr0 on your promotions as well.

7. Meow

Meow
  8. Joined:
    Apr 15, 2015

Don't flatter me, I don't need it.

Video likes this.
  9. Dj Slimey

Dj Slimey
  10. Joined:
    Jan 31, 2016
    Server Support

Yes, Thank you!

Congrats on the new positions guys, I look forward to seeing some fresh faces.
    Hopefully they can live up to those who came before them.

11. Chott

Chott
  12. Joined:
    Jun 15, 2015

Ill always be eu ss no matter my ing rank xDd

13. Novalto

Novalto
  14. Joined:
    Oct 12, 2015

Good luck everyone, on the hunt for a staff rank. I hoped to be a nice staff member for Prodigy-X But, ProdigyCraft has taken me into a different direction. i will still log on once in a while to check out mates. other than that, Good luck @Sam and @Destr0 with your new position.

Sam and William like this.
  15. Magilicious

Magilicious
  16. Joined:
    Mar 28, 2016
    Owner

Congratulations to Sam and Destr0.
    Sad to see the others go.

Sam likes this.
  17. Foly

Foly
  18. Joined:
    Mar 3, 2015

lmao

make me staff i used to be gl0bal mod on a server

and the word on the streets is i make good posts about voteevents.

19. Sam

Sam
  20. Joined:
    Sep 26, 2017

Congratulations to all who got promoted, well done. :)

Sad to see others leave, will be missed.

21. Shadow

Shadow
  22. Joined:
    Sep 2, 2015

Meow being remove is dumb and irrelevant, he was the only one doing shit w/ Eric as far as I know, don't understand why you would want to switch him out for somebody like Sam but ok.

sad to see Karim & Brock go, they were good guys.

Novalto's gone PX wise, don't really care nor does it matter community wise or further more.

Sam promotion is probably the worst promotion I've seen so far, don't understand why either he was fine as a mod, just seems irrelevant.

Destr0 promotion is fine with me, he's doing great and deserves it.

Apparently Steven got SS also, which is also something I don't quite understand, he might be a bit knowledgeable but he's a dick when it comes to it.

- ~ - Don't look at this negatively, this is my basic opinion on these people and the promotions, I'd like to say farewell to those who are gone, hopefully to return and congratulations to those promoted even if some seem unnecessary in my own eyes. - ~ -

23. Meow

Meow
  24. Joined:
    Apr 15, 2015

I tried posting the truth but my comments get deleted. Almost like people are trying to hide something.

25. JeffreyNeice

JeffreyNeice
  26. Joined:
    Nov 3, 2020

Whether your project involves adding layers, introducing text,
    or using filters and effects to get the look you're going for,
    you'll find what you need in this program. There are more
    options in all of these categories than you'll probably ever
    use, giving you the ability to create just about anything you
    could imagine.

https://protyrefuelpromotion.co.uk/
    http://cromwellpsi.com/wp