Enjoy Minecraft? Check out ProdigyCraft!
  1. kurby 123

kurby 123
  2. Joined:
    Aug 1, 2016

well I recently decided to make a suggestion thread for William and tom so they can find it easier then scrolling up on discord for 20 mins.

SUGGESTIONS:{ BOSS WISE} as for osrs bosses

osrs wildy bosses (callisto, ven, scorpia)
    zulrah, vorkath, custom camel boss, kraken, feel free to add more down below only ones I could see from discord past few days.

DISCORD: not to sure why I'm adding this but I see a lot of people mentioning this stuff
    a new bot for the discord. called runecord

REVAMPED STAFF: my self would like to see this happen because at the moment most the current staff aren't willing to play or are busy. So if we are going to bring px back we need active staff right?

THE GAME ITSELF:
    people would like to see a reset maybe with just items and not stats as this could discourage players to max again as they see it as a pain not a challenge.
    I've also seen most users suggest 2 game modes a 742 and osrs, most users also suggested that we should scrap the work on other games at the moment so we can focus on building one aspect of the community and not different communities within the prodigy network.

MINIGAMES: stealing creation, active castle wars events with great rewards, raids that would be a great addition, soul wars.

WILDERNESS: I have saw a lot of people suggest the same thing about the wilderness chests quote from one player. "Wilderness Chests should have a fixed spawn point. This way people won't have to spend an eternity to find them with the render distance.
    Besides that, it would force people to have a fight over the chests and it would create more of a competition." I also think we should have active tournaments to make pking side of the game active some servers don't focus enough on this aspect but from myself being a pker this is where most servers go wrong pking can really bring in a shit ton of players like 50+ player clans.

DEVOLEPERS: if you had the cash hire another devoleper so this process is speedy quick:D

im not saying you can add all this in this is just a few suggestions I took from players. feel free to add

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  3. Robin

Robin
  4. Joined:
    Jul 17, 2015

Reduce xp rates on ALL donator ranks, Remove all P2W items in the store

5. William

William
  6. Joined:
    Sep 16, 2014

Agreed with all of these, lots of work to do :)

kurby 123 likes this.
  7. kurby 123

kurby 123
  8. Joined:
    Aug 1, 2016

old item looks also new barrows = poo

9. Robin

Robin
  10. Joined:
    Jul 17, 2015

Old itemslook is cool, old black (g) is lit

Breakfast likes this.